By the grace of FSM, schedules synced up this week so we could all get together (despite Martin’s perpetual jet lag). Narrowly avoiding a discussion of CISPA (we’ll save that for later), the gang touches on some vulnerability disclosure gaffes, an “attack back” proposal (what year is this?), and more.
- RuggedCom Owes its Customers an Explanation
- Oracle scrambles to contain 0-day SNAFU
- The history of a -probably- 13 years old Oracle bug: TNS Poison
- ‘Stand Your Cyberground’ Law: A Novel Proposal for Digital Security
- Big Data’s Big Problem: Little Talent
- British ISPs Ordered to Block The Pirate Bay
- Tonight’s Music: Jet Lag Gemini with Run this City