We’re a day late, but we still managed to get this week’s show recorded! Rich is soaking up sun (or “teaching”, as he claims) in Cancún, Mexico, so we decided to rope in the illustrious Mike “Rybolov” Smith to discuss, surprise-surprise, privacy and monitoring.
- Google announces privacy changes across products; users can’t opt out
- FBI to monitor Facebook, Twitter, Myspace
- 6 things you need to know about the new EU privacy framework
- What Europe’s ‘Right to Be Forgotten’ Has in Common with SOPA
- Symantec tells customers to disable pcAnywhere software
- Tonight’s Music: Boggie with Holy Ghost Blues