As Zach prepares for his jaunt down to Miami Beach, Rich waxes paranoid about his newfangled Microsoft-powered car — and the prospect of Martin remotely hacking throttling the engine. It’s hard to imagine a few of Rich’s ‘friends’ won’t try hard to get their hands on his new remote and the system port on his car.
(Also, check out our nomination in the Social Security Bloggers Awards — and vote if you’re eligible to do so!)
- Exploit Code Released for ASP.NET Flaw
- Zeus returns: FBI warns of ‘Gameover’ ID-theft malware
- Boycott SOPA: An Android app that terrifies publishers and politicians
- Defensive search-and-destroy “virus” delivered to Japanese government
- Symantec Confirms Hackers Accessed Source Code of Two Enterprise Security Products
- Tonight’s Music: Boo Boo Davis with Standing at the Fishbank