When Rich isn’t around to take up most of the time, Zach can actually be pulled out of his shell to talk for a little while. Or maybe it’s just when there are two hosts on the podcast there’s more time to talk. In any case, Martin and Zach went a little long this week as well as deep into paranoia land. And there’s so much in the news right now to push us there. It’s kind of scary when you start to realize that as much communication as modern technologies allow, they also allow a lot of very deep surveillance. Which we as a society seem to be okay with.
- India asks Google, Facebook to screen user content
- Carrier IQ: The Real Story
- 9 Reasons Wired readers should wear their tinfoil hats
- The impact of cloud computing on IT jobs
- C|Net Download.com is now bundling Nmap with malware!
- RIM issues statement about the Playbook Dingleberry root
- Top 25 security influencers you should be following
- Tonight’s music: Echoes and Falls by Senor Happy (in honor of the echo chamber)