It only took a month, but we’re back! Martin is across the pond, Rich is scrambling to make a flight, and Zach is yucking up the wonderful Midwest “Summer”. As we mention in tonight’s episode, the show will be switching to a bi-weekly schedule for the time being. We’re still soliciting new format ideas, and we *have* been discussing them, so expect some other positive additions/changes soon.
- Blaster – 3654 Days Later
- Opt out of global data surveillance programs
- Feds Are Suspects in New Malware That Attacks Tor Anonymity
- Security rewards at Google: Two MEEELLION Dollars Later
- 55 BTC Stolen Through Security Vulnerability in Android Bitcoin Wallets
What didn’t make the show: