Wow- this episode number is the same as the combination on my luggage. What a strange coincidence!
For the first time in a while it is just Martin and myself, which likely explains why we went over 30 minutes. We even had about 7 live listeners tonight, out of our regular audience of 2000 or so per episode. I kind of like knowing there are real people out there and Martin and I are exploring how to make it a better experience in the future. We talked about a lot tonight, ranging from the tragedy of electronic voting to the just-released clickjacking details.
As a reminder, keep an eye on our Twitter feed for our recording times if you want to listen live- usually Monday or Tuesday evenings.
- China snooping on Skype text chats.
- Judge puts a gag order on electronic voting machine vulnerability disclosure. Yeah, like that ever works.
- Forever21 had scads of credit card date laying around, in violation of PCI (despite being certified).
- NSA release an example application developed with secure coding practices.
- Rsnake reveals clickjacking details after they are independently discovered.