It’s our last show for the year, folks. We’re taking about a month off, and we’ll be returning in 2013 for Episode 300! Happy Holidays from Network Security Podcast! No Rich this week, but Martin and Zach make up for the lack somehow. Maybe experience has taught them something.
- Hackers Behind Tumblr Worm Say They Warned Tumblr of Vulnerability Weeks Ago
- Patriot Act can “obtain” data in Europe, researchers say
- Hacktivist Speaks Out About DDoS
- Russia backs down on proposals to regulate the Internet
- Hacker Group Touts 1.6 Million Password Dump To Protest UN Internet Regulation
- Inj3ct0r Team has hacked ExploitHub.com
- Tonight’s Music: Santa Claus is Freaking Me Out by Lord Weatherby