This week we start by discussing Martin’s ear wax and Rich’s cough, and it’s all downhill from there. Zach is out this week, but Rich and Martin open with a discussion of the Cloud Security Alliance conference and some things we both learned between there and the events Martin has been at. Then we delve into the week’s news.
- Many large companies sued for using (a version of) SSL/TLS by a patent troll. This is an important story you really need to keep an eye on.
- Petraeus outed by Gmail. Email location data was used to identify the people behind the accounts.
- DDoS marketing stunt goes bad.
- Google implements Do Not Track in Chrome.
- MasterCard rolls out credit card with built in PIN pad and display.
- Tonight’s Music: Edie Carey with Under a Sky