After the scary Canadians ransacked our show, Rich needed some alone time in the cornfields of some midwestern state. Respecting Rich’s need for “meditation” (or a quick sell of all of his Facebook shares), Martin and Zach, in their respective bleary-eyed states, recorded anyway.
- Boards Are Still Clueless About Cybersecurity
- China hits back at Pentagon’s cyber spy allegations (see also http://pastebin.com/wamYsqTV, with regard to ZTE backdoor mention)
- Anonymous leaks US government crime statistics data
- A closer look into the RSA SecureID software token
- Facebook hit with $15 billion class action user tracking lawsuit
- Tonight’s Music: Jodi Jet with 80’s Girl