It’s a good thing we’ve started double-checking Rich’s work, because he hasn’t been that reliable as of late. Luckily Martin is recording this week, so the audio quality is back to it’s normal levels, but that means the content is back to normal levels as well. Which actually turns out to be a good thing, since we all seemed to be firing on most cylinders this week.
- SECore doing a great job with PR training, media contacts, and CFP consolidation.
- Speaking of PR training, the TSA shows how not to respond to criticism. Grow up.
- Honeynet project in the Bay Area.
- The SPDY train.
- th3j35t3r with an interesting QR code attack. Maybe, maybe not. The BS level is really high on this one.
- Mr. Market says security is winning! (Similar perspective from Chris Hoff).
- Music: Hans York with Bored out of my Mind