Rich and I are preparing for Thanksgiving, just like everyone else in America right now. I don’t know about you, but that primarily means I have five days of work to accomplish in three days of the week. So we didn’t organize a guest this week, we sat down together (1000 miles apart) and talked about some of the stories that caught our attention over the last couple of weeks. It’s a good show, and we’re out of here until after Turkey Day.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
- Security FAIL – But I changed my Twitter password…
- Gmail Security Flaw PoC
- Kernel Vulnerability found in Vista
- Final judgment: SCO owes Novell millions (plus interest)
- Decreasing security for perceived security – all in the name of compliance
- Managing Security in Economic Downturns
- The Julie Amero forensic analysis