Tonight Rich and I are joined by Andrew Storms, Director of Security Operations at nCircle and fellow blogger. We continue talking about Dan Kaminsky’s DNS vulnerability and the role Rich continues to play. We also talk about lost laptops and new iPhones.
- Patch your (non-DJBDNS) server now. Dan was right. I was wrong. Strong words from Thomas Ptacek.
- Dan Kaminsky disqualified from the most overhyped bug Pwnie Dino Dai Zovi
- Do 12,000 laptops go missing each week at US airports?
- I’ll leave it to you to look up any of the hundreds of iPhone 2.0 articles written this week.
- Tonight’s Music: Calvin Owens – Ladies Please Touch Me