It only took 4+ weeks, but Martin and Zach are back on the air. Rich is back to his “(Inter)National Man of Mystery” routine, so he missed out on the somewhat lively discussion about drones, “secure” browsers, PCI, and, of course, the NSA.
- WhiteHat Aviator Beta for Windows
- Obama’s move to relieve snooping fears
- This drone can steal what’s on your phone
- (see also: Snoopy and STALKER – Analyzing [Your] Wireless Data)
- Trustwave plans to fight “baseless allegations” over Target breach
- Exclusive: NSA infiltrated RSA security more deeply than thought – study
- Tonight’s music: Spartacus Jones with Homeland Security Blues