Rich is dealing with some sick babies, so Martin and Zach inadvertently make the show about corporate and government (not just the U.S. this time!) surveillance.
- How the Syrian Electronic Army Hacked The Onion
- U.S. Weighs Wide Overhaul of Wiretap Laws
- FBI’s Latest Proposal for a Wiretap-Ready Internet Should Be Trashed
- Bloomberg reporters allegedly used financial terminals to spy on Wall Street
- A Saudi Arabia Telecom’s Surveillance Pitch
- Tonight’s Music: London Girl by Lato
What didn’t make the show: